Website Children's Mental Health Services
Respect, empower, support!
Children’s Mental Health Services (CMHS) is located in the beautiful Bay of Quinte area.
As a Child and Family Therapist with our agency, you will be responsible for delivering a range of mental health services that include: assessment, counselling, case management, crisis response, community development, and education activities. You will provide client-centered child and family intervention services to young people and their families, as well as our therapy & support groups.
CMHS is seeking qualified individuals to join our Brief Therapy team at our Belleville office. These are permanent full-time roles. These positions are part of a bargaining unit.
What we offer:
- 100% Employer paid Group insurance coverage including health care, vision, dental and travel;
- Employee retirement plan and 7.5% matching program (RRSP/TFSA);
- Paid vacation (3 weeks), sick days (10), personal days (4) and float days (2);
- Employee Assistance Program;
- Flexibility to plan/schedule your day;
- Hybrid work option, once probation has been completed;
- Enhanced clinical training;
- Meaningful work with voluntary clients;
- Supported by seasoned clinical managers;
- Challenging work opportunities and variety in your day;
- Salary Range for Undergraduate candidates: $58,340 to $69,722 .
- Salary Range for Graduate candidates: $61,912 to 73,989 .
Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Conducting assessments and treatment interventions with children, youth, and their families;
- Providing individual, family, and group therapy;
- Working as a team member to ensure that service delivery is responsive to the community and consistent with the Mission and Vision of the Organization;
- Liaising with lateral agencies, participate in and initiating case conferences in situations where it is in the best interest of the client;
- Assisting with the achievement of objectives identified in the service plan of the organization and priorities articulated in the strategic plan;
- Maintaining confidentiality and privacy at all times;
- Following clinical best practices and quality standards, based on the organizational policies and procedures.
A successful candidate will have:
- A Master’s degree in Social Work or Psychology;
- Consideration will be given to candidates with a Bachelor of Social Work with at least two years of work experience in a community-based children’s mental health facility;
- Registration in good standing with the OCSWSSW or CRPO;
- Previous experience working with children, youth, and parents or guardians;
- Immunization record against COVID-19 (minimum two doses);
- Knowledge and expertise in the field of community-based mental health services;
- Knowledge of relevant legislation pertaining to child & family services and children’s mental health services;
- Strong telephone counselling and public relations skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong organizational skills;
- Proficient computer skills;
- Ability to achieve service goals both independently and collaboratively;
- Must be available to work flexible hours when required to align with client needs.
Children’s Mental Health Services values inclusivity and diversity in the workplace. We encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds to apply and are committed to providing accessible employment practices that comply with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (‘AODA’). If contacted regarding this available position, please advise the hiring committee member of the accommodation measures which must be taken to enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
While we thank all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Any information obtained during the course of recruitment will be used for employment recruitment purposes only, and not for any other purpose.
To apply for this job please visit www.fitzii.com.