Website Children's Mental Health Services
Respect, empower, support!
CLINICAL CONSULTING CHILD PSYCHOLOGIST
Children’s Mental Health Services is a lead children’s mental health agency providing a variety of services, including both community-based and residential treatment. We are currently seeking a part time permanent Consulting Clinical Psychologist (12 hours per month) who will provide psychological assessments and consultations to child and family therapists and child & youth workers.
- To conduct psychological assessments of children and adolescents, including administering standardized tests, and writing comprehensive reports that include diagnoses (where relevant) and recommendations for treatment and case management.
- To provide consultations to staff on community and residential teams regarding children, adolescents, and families presenting with issues such as behaviour problems, anxiety, low mood, learning and school problems, separation/divorce, social stressors, family issues (e.g., substance abuse, abuse), clinical disorders (e.g., ADHD).
- To participate in initiatives and new programmes as opportunities arise
- Doctorate in Psychology
- Registration with the College of Psychologists of Ontario
- Declared competency in Clinical Psychology
- Valid driver’s license
HOW TO APPLY
Please forward your resume and cover letter to Chantal Raymond, Human Resources Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
To learn more about Children’s Mental Health Services, please visit our website at https://www.cmhsonline.ca/
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com