Website Chimo Youth and Family Services
Chimo is currently looking to recruit an additional Clinical Supervisor to our team. While we are looking for full-time, we are open to creative and flexible scheduling.
The Clinical Supervisor will be responsible for providing supervision and consultation to therapists and counsellors across several interdisciplinary teams and will ensure that programs and services are designed to meet the therapeutic needs of the clients. The Clinical Supervisor will ensure adherence to agency policies and procedures, ministry requirements, accreditation standards, and legislation affecting agency operations
- The Clinical Supervisor will hold a Master’s degree with a minimum of 5 years of experience in mental health services, including supervisory experience.
- The Clinical Supervisor must be a Registered Psychotherapist or Registered Social Worker in good standing with the relevant college (CRPO or OCSWSSW)
- Supervisor training or certification (minimum of 40 hours training in supervisory practices/certification by the relevant professional body)
- Preferred Experience working in a unionized environment
- Strong computer literacy skills
- Valid Class G Driver’s license; eligible for agency insurance coverage
- Successful Criminal Reference Check with Vulnerable Sectors Screening
To obtain a full job description or to submit a cover letter/resume please contact Shannon Mossip at Shannon.email@example.com
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org