Help for Children. Hope for Families.
Crossroads Children’s Mental Health Centre (CCMHC) provides a wide range of mental health services for children under the age of 12 and their families. We specialize in social, behavioral, emotional and mental health concerns such as aggression, impulsivity, social skills, anxiety, sadness, depression, fear, and suicidal thoughts.
CCMHC is committed to ensuring that all programs produce effective and positive outcomes for clients through evaluation, research and the incorporation of evidence-based services and practices.
CCMHC is committed to inclusive and equitable services that provide culturally strengthening interventions to promote positive mental health and wellbeing, through direct service delivery and/or referrals to partner organizations.
We are looking for a highly skilled and enthusiastic Supervisor. Some evening and occasional weekend work is required.
1. Master’s Degree in counselling related discipline (M.Ed., MSW, MA).
2. Minimum of 3 years of supervisory experience.
3. Eligibility for membership in an appropriate professional regulatory body (College of Registered Psychotherapists or College of Social Work).
4. Minimum five years experience in the field of child & youth services.
5. Excellent oral and written communication, interpersonal, and team skills.
6. Demonstrated conflict resolution skills.
7. High level of professionalism.
8. Strong organizational skills.
9. Proven leadership skills.
10. Evidence of cultural competence in supervision, teamwork, and leadership ability.
11. Collaborative and proactive problem-solving abilities.
12. Formal training or comprehensive understanding of Lean methodology and/or change management (considered an asset).
13. Computer literacy with all Microsoft Office programs. The ability to work in a MS Teams environment (i.e.: Excel, Word, etc.) is essential.
14. Aptitude for working in a multi-disciplinary setting.
15. Valid driver’s license, adequate insurance, and access to a vehicle required;
16. Bilingual capacity (not required, however, considered an asset).
1. Provides individual supervision and team consultation for assigned staff.
2. Ensures that all policies and procedures, funder requirements, program objectives and accreditation/legislative standards are met.
3. Promotes a positive and inclusive work culture.
4. Engages in program development, evaluation, and ongoing quality improvement
5. Participates in staff recruitment and training.
6. Attends and chairs committees as assigned.
7. Other duties as assigned.
SALARY RANGE: $77,102 – $86,778
Thank you in advance for your interest, however, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Crossroads Children’s Mental Health Centre (CCMHC) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to a diverse workforce and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, martial status, or disability. In accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005 (AODA) and the Ontario Human Rights Code (OHRC), CCMHC will provide accommodations throughout the recruitment & selection process to applicants with disabilities. During any stage of the recruitment process, please notify Sandie Cybulski of the nature of any accommodation(s) you may require. Any information received relating to accommodation measures will be addressed confidentially.
All applicants are advised that offers of employment are contingent upon the successful completion of a police records check for the vulnerable sector.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org