Website Hands the Family Help Network
JOB POSTING #1720-22
Supervised Access Facilitator
HOURS OF WORK:
Casual Relief – evenings and weekends
Parry Sound, ON
Minimum $18.53 to maximum $18.66 per hour (plus 4% in lieu of vacation); salary commensurate with education and experience
This posting will remain open until the position has been filled.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an organization working to create a better day today and tomorrow for our clients, families, and communities. We are dedicated to improving the life experiences of families, children, youth and adults with mental health concerns or a developmental disability, by providing them with help and support in facing and working through social, emotional, behavioural, physical, and developmental difficulties.
Our professional team helps more than 11,000 individuals in North Bay, Nipissing, Muskoka, Parry Sound, Timmins, and Northern Ontario each year. We provide quality clinical, navigation and professional support in the areas of autism, behavioural, developmental, mental health, and rehabilitative services.
Supervised Access Facilitators monitor interactions between parents and children in a safe, neutral and child focused environment for custodial and visiting parents (and other significant family members) to exchange their children or to visit with their non-custodial parent.
- College Diploma in Human Services
- One (1) year direct experience in working with children and their families
- Knowledge and experience in family conflict, family dynamics and custody/access issues
- Well-developed written skills
- Well-developed communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work independently
- Actively demonstrate an ongoing commitment to ensure your safety, the safety of fellow workers, clients and their families, visitors, and volunteers
- Contribute and lead in the culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events for all in the organization
- Demonstrate ability and commitment to maintain confidentiality
- Successful applicants will be required to provide proof of eligibility to work in Canada prior to commencing work
- Preference will be given to bilingual (French/English) candidates
- Must possess a valid Ontario driver’s licence and use of a reliable motor vehicle; and,
- Clear Criminal Record Check, including vulnerable sector search
As a condition of employment, successful candidates are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Hands will engage in reasonable workplace accommodation, short of undue hardship, for any successful candidate who has a documented exemption under the Ontario Human Rights Code. Hands’ COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and associated Procedures can be found on our website: https://thefamilyhelpnetwork.ca/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/COVID-19-Vaccination-Policy-and-Procedures-EN-R-10.20.21.pdf.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1720-22, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario P1B 1A3
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com