Website Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca
JOB POSTING #1778-22
North Bay, Bracebridge, or Parry Sound, ON
HOURS OF WORK:
Permanent full-time (35 hours per week)
Minimum $22.60 to maximum $27.56 per hour
Salary commensurate with education and experience
This posting will remain open until the position has been filled
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an organization working to create a better day today and tomorrow for our clients, families, and communities. We are dedicated to improving the life experiences of families, children, youth and adults with mental health concerns or a developmental disability, by providing them with help and support in facing and working through social, emotional, behavioural, physical, and developmental difficulties.
Our professional team helps more than 11,000 individuals in North Bay, Nipissing, Muskoka, Parry Sound, Timmins, and Northern Ontario each year. We provide quality clinical, navigation and professional support in the areas of autism, behavioural, developmental, mental health, and rehabilitative services.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is seeking an Administrative Coordinator to provide administrative services and operational support to ensure efficient and consistent operations.
· Office Administration – Executive Diploma or Bachelor Degree in a related field
· Three (3) years direct experience or five (5) years related experience
· Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills
· Able to analyze and optimize office operations
· Assist with special projects, such as process improvements and budgeting, and implementing supporting policies and processes pertinent to clinical services including behavioural and rehabilitative services
· Understanding of scheduling and basic financial concepts
· Experience in payroll reconciliation and report compilation
· Strong problem-solving skills
· Superior knowledge of administrative/office procedures and proficiency with technology and office equipment
· Solid presentation skills
· Strong team member and ability to work independently, including strong task and time management skills
· Demonstrated commitment to workplace health and safety, with a willingness to contribute and lead in the culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events for clients and their families/caregivers, colleagues, other community members and yourself
· Demonstrates professionalism in dealing with highly confidential information and situations
· Successful applicants will be required to provide:
o Proof of eligibility to work in Canada
o A valid Ontario driver’s licence and use of a reliable motor vehicle; insurability on Agency vehicle insurance policy
o Clear Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search
· Preference will be given to bilingual (French/English) candidates
As a condition of employment, successful candidates are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Hands will engage in reasonable workplace accommodation, short of undue hardship, for any successful candidate who has a documented exemption under the Ontario Human Rights Code. Hands’ COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and associated Procedures can be found on our website: https://thefamilyhelpnetwork.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/COVID-19-Vaccination-Policy-and-Procedures-EN-R-10.20.21.pdf
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1778-22, to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario P1B 1A3
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com