Website Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca
JOB POSTING #1782-23
Data Analysis Research Evaluator
HOURS OF WORK:
Full-time contract (35 hours per week) ending March 31, 2024, with possibility of extension
Remote in Ontario
Minimum $27.60 to Maximum $34.25 per hour
Salary will be commensurate with education and experience.
This posting will remain open until the position has been filled
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is working to create a better day today and tomorrow for our clients, families, and communities. We are dedicated to improving the life experiences of families, children, youth and adults with mental health concerns or a developmental disability, by providing them with help and support in facing and working through social, emotional, behavioural, physical, and developmental difficulties.
Our professional team helps more than 11,000 individuals in North Bay, Nipissing, Muskoka, Parry Sound, Timmins, and Northern Ontario each year. We provide quality clinical, navigation and professional support in the areas of autism, behavioural, developmental, mental health, and rehabilitative services.
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is seeking a Data Analysis Research Evaluator who develops and supports data collection processes, program evaluations across the agency, and research. The Data Analysis Research Evaluator compiles databases, analyses data and prepares reports to identify trends, patterns, and service gaps and to provide evidence for continuous quality improvement.
· Master’s Degree in Social Sciences that includes courses on social statistics
· One (1) year direct or two (2) years related work experience
· Experience creating and managing databases
· Work experience, including a portfolio of evaluation projects
· Demonstrated experience in desktop and server databases and other information management or analytics software (SPSS and Excel essential; Access, Tableau, and MSSQL would be an Asset)
· Demonstrated experience across projects in data collection, analysis, improvement planning, and research/evaluation
· Well-developed interpersonal, communication, written and presentation skills
· Demonstrated collaboration skills and experience working with diverse groups
· Knowledge of mental health research an asset
· Strong organizational skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
· Demonstrated commitment to workplace health and safety, with a willingness to contribute and lead in the culture of safety and prevention of adverse health events for clients and their families/caregivers, colleagues, other community members and yourself
· Demonstrate ability and commitment to maintain confidentiality
· Successful applicants will be required to provide:
o proof of eligibility to work in Canada
o a valid Ontario driver’s licence and use of a reliable motor vehicle; insurability on Agency vehicle insurance policy
o clear Criminal Record Check, including Vulnerable Sector Search
· Preference will be given to bilingual (French/English) candidates
As a condition of employment, successful candidates are required to provide proof of full vaccination against COVID-19. Hands will engage in reasonable workplace accommodation, short of undue hardship, for any successful candidate who has a documented exemption under the Ontario Human Rights Code. Hands’ COVID-19 Vaccination Policy and associated Procedures can be found on our website: https://thefamilyhelpnetwork.ca/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/COVID-19-Vaccination-Policy-and-Procedures-EN-R-10.20.21.pdf
Hands TheFamilyHelpNetwork.ca is an equal opportunity employer and we value the importance of diversity, dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace. Hands offers accommodation for applicants with disabilities in its recruitment processes. If you are contacted by Hands regarding a job opportunity, please advise prior to the interview if you require accommodation.
We thank all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please forward your resume and cover letter, quoting competition #1782-23 to:
Human Resources Department
391 Oak Street East
North Bay, Ontario P1B 1A3
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org