Website North Eastern Ontario Family and Children's Services
CHILD AND FAMILY INTERVENTION CLINICIAN – REGISTERED
Full-time Position in Kapuskasing
As a member of the CTS team, the Clinician will provide therapy and clinical assessment to children, adolescents and their families. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful and innovative, working within a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS):
• Master in Social Work, Baccalaureate in Social Work, or a post graduate degree in a related field accepted by the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO).
• Must be a member with the Ontario College of Social Workers and Social Service Workers (OCSWSSW), or with the College of Registered Psychotherapists of Ontario (CRPO) in accordance with the Psychotherapy Act. Membership to the respective College must be maintained annually.
• Clinical skills in the area of children’s mental health.
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other professionals.
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Bilingualism (English/French) is required.
• Must have a valid driver’s licence and use of own vehicle.
• Must provide government-issued evidence of receipt of 2nd Health Canada approved COVID vaccination dose at least fourteen (14) days prior to your start date, or evidence that you qualify for a human rights exemption.
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: November 30, 2021
Quote Competition # 21-90
Send Resume and Cover Letter via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com