Website North Eastern Ontario Family and Children's Services North Eastern Ontario Family and Children's Services
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children's Services
CHILD AND FAMILY INTERVENTION CLINICIAN – CRISIS SUPPORT SERVICES (NON-REGISTERED)
Full-time Position in Timmins
The primary responsibility of the Child and Family Intervention Clinician – Crisis Support Services (Non-Registered) position is to provide crisis assessments to children and youth up to 18 years of age who are at risk of harm resulting from suicidal ideation, self-injurious behaviours and homicidal ideation, which is manifested in a threat or act of bodily harm to others.
Additional responsibilities include single sessions, counselling, support and clinical assessments to address identified behavioural, social and emotional needs of children, adolescents (up to eighteen (18) years of age) and their family support systems who require short term supports. The successful candidate will be self-motivated, resourceful and innovative, working within a dynamic, multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS):
• Must have an Honours B.A. in Psychology (3 years, minimum requirement)
• Clinical skills in the area of children’s mental health with a particular focus on crisis intervention (ASIST model)
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other professionals
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Bilingualism is required
• Must have a valid driver’s licence and use of own vehicle
• Must provide government-issued evidence of receipt of 2nd Health Canada approved COVID vaccination dose at least fourteen (14) days prior to your start date, or evidence that you qualify for a human rights exemption
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: November 26, 2021
Quote Competition # 21-49
Send Resume and Cover Letter via email to: email@example.com
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org