Website North Eastern Ontario Family and Children's Services North Eastern Ontario Family and Children's Services
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children's Services
Twelve (12) Month Full-time Contract Position in Kapuskasing
As a member of the Counselling and Therapy Services team, the Clinician – Non-Registered provides single sessions, counselling, support and clinical assessments to address identified behavioural, social and emotional needs of children, adolescents (up to eighteen (18) years of age) and their family support systems. The Clinician – Non-Registered works in collaboration with other professionals and collateral community services in order to appropriately and proactively attends to the identified needs of the child or adolescent.
JOB REQUIREMENTS (QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS):
• At minimum, must have a B.A. in Psychology (3 years)
• Clinical skills in the area of children’s mental health
• Ability to work effectively and collaboratively with other professionals
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and organizational skills
• Bilingualism is required
• Must have a valid driver’s licence and use of own vehicle
• Must provide government-issued evidence of receipt of 2nd Health Canada approved COVID vaccination dose at least fourteen (14) days prior to your start date, or evidence that you qualify for a human rights exemption
The job description for this position is available upon request.
Please submit your resume by: August 19, 2022
Quote Competition # 22-41
Send Resume and Cover Letter via email to: email@example.com
For more employment opportunities please visit our website at www.neofacs.org
North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services only accepts resumes that are received by the email address above. We thank everyone for their interest in North Eastern Ontario Family and Children’s Services; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
NEOFACS is committed to an inclusive, barrier-free selection process. If contacted regarding this competition, please advise the interview coordinator of accommodation measures you may require during our selection process. Information received relating to accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.
Working together for the well-being and safety of children, youth and families.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org