York Hills Centre for Children, Youth and Families
SUMMER ADMINISTRATIVE STUDENT
Sound like you?
York Hills currently has a summer employment opportunity to work in an administrative role at a busy children’s mental health centre.
What’s in it for you?
In addition to valuable experience in the children’s mental health sector, you will enjoy the benefits listed below:
• A Mentor Program – to help you settle into your role and responsibilities
• A Supervisor – to offer guidance, support and meaningful learning
• Exposure – opportunity to work alongside experienced clinicians and administrative professional in a team setting
• Involvement – will allow you to showcase your skill set and develop new talents
• Experience – working with in a treatment setting, helping children and families
• Full Time – 10 weeks of full time summer employment along with a competitive salary
What would you do?
• Reception duties day and evening – including telephone answering, responding to clients, staff and community requests
• General office administration, photocopying, faxing, courier, mail
• Provide administrative support to Management, staff and consultants
• Data base entry
• Supply ordering
• Room Booking and appointment booking/cancelations as required
Who is our Ideal Candidate?
We are looking for individuals with a passion for children with emotional and behavioural challenges and the skills and qualifications listed below:
• College or University Student
• Proficiency with a wide range of office software ( Microsoft Word, Excel)
• Knowledge of data base entry, data analysis and report analyzation
• A desire to uphold York Hill’s mission, values and standards
• Confidence, Reliable and adaptable to ever changing situations
• Excellent customer service skills both in person and over the phone
Additional Qualification: To qualify for this student position applicants must be returning to full time studies in the fall of 2022.
APPLY TODAY! Recruitment (adp.com)
Accepting applications until June 10, 2022. Please email your cover letter and resume to:
York Hills is strongly committed to a workforce that reflects the diversity of the populations we serve. We encourage applications from all qualified individuals including applicants from all cultures, racialized communities, abilities, diverse sexual and gender identities and others who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas. We encourage you to reflect upon the diversity you would bring to this role within your application.
York Hills is committed to building a diverse, inclusive, accessible and respectful workplace. We believe in a cultivating a selection process and employment environment without discrimination or harassment, that is inclusive and barrier free.
We ask applicants to make any accommodation requests for the interview or selection process known in advance and we will arrange reasonable and appropriate accommodation for the selection process which will enable you to be assessed in a fair and equitable manner.
Only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com